Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Moment In Time - 1AM

I thought for sure that I'd be setting my alarm clock to capture my "1AM" Moment In Time photo…. but good times lasted longer than anticipated with my good friends Lynn and Ivan.

It had been a long time since we had seen each other, so the conversation was great - talking about the fun of the holidays and anticipated adventures of 2014. And the wine was flowing, still at 1AM.

This captures the moment… a picture I had taken from Lynn and Ivan's sail boat in the background representing good memories (and the more to come). And the glass of wine representing the spirit and fun of the moment together.

Thank you Lynn and Ivan for this moment, the delicious dinner and for your friendship!

Taken with i-Phone 5. 

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP