Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014 Photography Challenge: A Moment in Time - 12AM

My friends Cyrena, Molly and I are at it again…. And today, I officially introduce the 2014 Photography Challenge: A Moment In Time.

Starting at 12AM on New Year's Day, we all captured a moment in time (and only had a minute to capture the one photo)…. We'll go on to 1AM in approximately two weeks and continue through the whole year (about every two weeks) to ultimately capture every hour of the day - resulting in 24 total photos.

My first photo is of my nephew Jake ringing in the New Year. I was so grateful to spend this moment with many family members so near and dear to me…. Jake being one of them - so this captures my 12AM Moment in Time.


0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP